Collage is a group of friends who - quite simply - love to sing!
We sing a variety of music - show tunes, pop and jazz. But we don't do all the singing while you just kick back and listen - we'll get you singing along and maybe even up dancing!
We entertain throughout the Lower Mainland, Tri-cities and Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge areas.
We'd love to hear from you! Use our Contact Us form to request more information or arrange a booking.
Enjoy your stay!
what they’re saying…
We’re booking you for next year right now!
– Jade, Baillie House Activities Coordinator, immediately after our performance
This group was a wonderful addition to the Fair. Their music was so appropriate for the audience. Thank you so much for inviting them and generally making it happen. I’d like to go on record as wanting them back for 2009!
– Doug White, Knox United Church, Parksville
– and you are the best entertainment we’ve ever had!
– audience member, ECRA Pub Night
…to each of one of you again. Your talents and passion for what you do was apparent and our participants were able to relay-walk-run-skip-DANCE around the track all night long because of you!
– Hidy, Canadian Cancer Society Relay for Life Organiser
…for a great performance last night! The group was amazing, with lots of enthusiasm and energy, just what was needed to start the games.
It really was great to see the crowd have fun and participate in the songs. Please pass on to your group, a job well done!
– Gerri Wallis, Director of Ceremonies
Coquitlam 2016 55+ BC Games
…thank you for participating and making our event at Bella Candela a success! Your group was great! We really enjoyed ourselves.
– Sherry, Fundraiser, PAALH
…to hear nice, tunefully sung carols! And some Christmas songs we don’t usually hear!
– several guests at the 2014 Polar Express
Thank you so much for being a part of our festival this year, We could never put on an event without the support and contributions from our friends and community. I hope you found it as enjoyable as we did!
I hope to see you back soon at the ol’ bee barn. Best of luck with your future performances.
– Sincerely, Leanne Buhler,
Cloverdale Honeybee Centre
…to all of the Collage Group for their entertainment last Sunday. I think you all did an amazing job and you harmonize so well!! I enjoyed meeting you all – a great bunch both on and off the stage!
…about what amazing group Collage is. I was pleased to tell them all that because of their praise I booked Collage for our big Resident & Family Appreciation Night in December and everyone was ecstatic. I can’t wait to hear them for myself!
– Michelle, recreation coordinator, Willow Manor
We really enjoyed your group – thank you for your contribution! Thanks again for the hard work of Collage – what a pleasure!
– Earl Hobson, Director, Royal City Concert Band
…is very much appreciated. Keep singing, our world needs more people like you!
– Annette, raising funds for the Niall Mellon Township Trust to build houses in Africa
I just wanted to pass along how much our seniors (&STAFF!) thouroughly enjoyed your performance for our Summer event.
Please pass along to the group how Awesome y’all were!
– Jennifer Nilsson, Program Manager, Holyrood Manor
for 2016!– Polar Express Representative to a local organizer, 2015
You guys & gals are the greatest! I saw the show at Carnegie Hall and now I want to hear ”If I had a hammer” again and again.
– Rudolf, Staff member, Carnegie Centre
- An Evening with Collage at Maple Ridge Seniors' Village
- Wednesday 26 September, 2018
- Christmas Party at Dogwood Pavilion
- Friday 14 December, 2018